Becoming an AWS SENSE-Registered Training Organization
- Review the SENSE standards, which outline program implementation.
- Complete the SENSE Registration Packet which includes a Registration Form, a Letter of Commitment, an AWS Educational Institution Membership Application and Instructor’s Customized Library Form
- Submit the completed SENSE registration packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register/enroll students on SENSE Online by submitting an enrollment form to email@example.com.
- Implement curriculum that is in alignment with the SENSE standards. Ensure curriculum prepares students to meet all Key Indicators.
- Train students and administer practical knowledge exams and applicable performance tests to graduate students.
There is a one-time registration fee of no more than $600 (Level I=$500. Levels I & II=$600) for each SENSE educational facility. An enrollment fee of $20 per new student will also apply.